How can I maximise my Fat Freezing results?
If you have received a Fat Freeze treatment, it’s only natural that you want to achieve the best possible results. Make sure you follow the aftercare advice from the clinic that performed your procedure. There is plenty you can do at home to help maximise your results. So if we get a call from a client asking “how can I maximise my fat freezing results”, we would recommend the following advice:
- Drink 2.5 litres water every day
- Limit caffeinated drinks to 1-2 per day
- Limit alcohol to 0-8 units per week
- Reduce processed foods, takeaways and junk food
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid recreational drugs
The process of Cryolipolysis causes trauma to your fat cells. The cells can’t withstand the freezing temperatures which results in some of the fat cells dying. Your body then has to process and metabolise the dead fat cells via your lymphatic system.
To help your body achieve the best result it is important that your body isn’t clogged up with excess toxins and waste. This could come from too much caffeine, alcohol and junk foods. We recommend reducing these from your diet and drink plenty of water. Increasing your water intake is crucial as it enables your body to remove waste quickly and efficiently from the body. Aim for 2.5 litres per day.
Things you can do to help your Fat Freeze results
Whilst it is not essential to do the following things, they will be beneficial to your overall results. Plus they will help create healthier lifestyle choices too.
- Reduce your refined carbohydrate intake
- Reduce sugar in your diet
- Be mindful about your portion sizes
- Increase your healthy fats (oily fish, animal fats, nuts, seeds, olive oil, coconut oil etc)
- Increase your protein (white meat, fish, grass-fed red meats, plant proteins)
- Exercise regularly and include lifting weighs
- Be more active
- Get more sleep – aim for 8-9 hours every night
- Reduce stress levels
You could also use a Power Plate at the gym if you have access to one? Power Plates (Vibration Plates) boost lymphatic drainage, so they could support your Fat Freeze results.
These will all combine to give you the best chance at a healthy and happy metabolism, primed and ready to process your Fat Freezing treatment effectively.