It fair to say that MOST of us struggle with annoying areas of fat that just never seems to budge, […]
What is a Fat Freeze Treatment? We’ve put together a detailed treatment video about one of our most popular treatments, […]
Lose Your Mummy Tummy One of the most frequent questions we get asked at The Body Clinic is: How to […]
How to Reduce a Double Chin We have many clients contact us who are self-conscious and embarrassed about their double […]
How to get rid of Man Boobs We have lots of men visit us at The Body Clinic concerned about […]
Fat Freezing Birmingham To achieve a toned and firm body many of us take the right steps on a daily […]
Fat Freezing – Does Non Surgical Liposuction Work? Cryolipolysis or Fat Freezing as it is more commonly known, is a […]
Achieving the Best Results with Fat Freezing One of the most frequent questions we’re asked about Fat Freezing is: What […]
Liposuction versus Fat Freezing Most of us who are troubled by lumps, bumps, bulges and fatty pockets have tried all […]
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep up with the latest Body Clinic news and special offers
Take the first step today!
1. Your VIP Perfect Skin Membership is for a minimum term of 12-months.
2. Payment for your chosen membership can be paid in full at the beginning of your membership or can be paid for in 12 monthly instalments via Direct Debit.
3. On commencement of your membership you will complete an Application form and set up a Direct Debit for your monthly payments.
4. Memberships cannot be paid for using gift vouchers.
5. During your 12-month membership you will receive the treatments as defined in your membership plan. These treatments are non-transferable and cannot be refunded or exchanged for money. Treatments in your plan can only be used by yourself.
6. You can upgrade your membership to a higher plan at any time with an updated agreement.
7. You cannot downgrade your membership during the 12-month term.
8. Should you wish to cancel your membership before the end of your 12-month agreement, all treatments, taster treatments and skincare received will become chargeable at the full price. Any discounts or free treatments will become void and must be paid for in full before the cancellation can be authorised. Any request to cancel a membership before the endo of the 12-month term must be provided in writing with 4 week’s notice.
9. Your plan will be automatically renewed at the end of your 12-month term unless you inform us in writing with 2weeks notice.
10. Discounts offered on treatments and skincare cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
11. Treatments do not roll over to the following month. Any monthly facial treatments not taken during the month will be forfeited.
12. We have a strict 48 hour cancellation policy. Failure to cancel or reschedule before 48 hours will result in you forfeiting the treatment.